Updated: Mar 30
A landing pages are web pages that help you increase sales online by allowing you to collect leads and promote your products or services. They are important for all brands, including artists, musicians, and creators and they have an average conversion rate of 26%. This means that more people visiting your landing page will buy something from you, which is great news for your bottom line.
What exactly are landing pages? In short, they are web pages that exist to promote and sell a product or service. A good landing page will be clear and concise and has a strong call to action that encourages visitors to take the desired action. It will also include relevant images and videos and strong keyword-rich copy that helps improve search engine ranking.
There are different types of landing pages. You can use a static landing page to promote a specific product or service or a dynamic landing page to capture leads and contact information. Whichever type you choose, ensure your landing page is well-designed and easy to navigate so that people will stay on it long enough to take action.
· Offer a gift as the pop-up opt-in, so as to be able to follow up with that site visitor later.
· The landing page forms that ask people to give their birth date or gender have only 5-6% conversion rates. The best-performing sign-up forms included only email and phone number fields and had a 10.15% conversion rate.
· Modern consumers are very impatient, so ensure that your landing pages load within 0-2 seconds for the highest conversion rates.
· Almost 30 % of landing pages have too much copy and convert poorly. Concise and straightforward copy is more effective text.
· Like with CTA’s, featuring too many offers on one landing page can significantly decrease your conversion rates. Therefore, have landing pages that guide people towards one specific offer if you want to achieve the highest conversion rates possible.
· Relevant embedded video content can increase conversions by 86%, and 80% of video marketers say that video has directly increased sales.
Key Questions/Next Steps
· Ask yourself or your webmaster if your website comes with the ability to use a landing page.
· Give out a short survey to your followers on social media requesting to know what they would like to receive. Also, request your loyal fans on social media to share the landing page examples they love.
· Analyze their social pages, see what kind of free content their fans seem to like most, and offer it as an opt-in offer.
· Check out the landing page examples from other artists.
· Find companies that offer landing page software.